Monday, November 19, 2018

Bathtub Grinch

Flip got his pre-Thanksgiving salon treatment. So he's now coiffed and fluffed and smelling nice! I even put his Christmas collar on. Wm was suuuuuper grumpy that Flip was bathed in his bathtub. He was like, "he destroyed my bathroom!" I told him I planned Flip's bath for the weekend of his  Xtreme Bathroom Cleaning, so it would be spotless before he ever used it. He was not fully appeased. So I sent him this screen shot and his text back killed me...
He's not wrong.
But then, when Flip was smelling sweet, was all soft and warm and sleepy, Wm was once again a big fan.
Best buds
We got a HUGE delivery of firewood. Steve is suuuuuuper pissed because, apparently, the creepy dude he found on Craig's List lied and it is not seasoned. So he was tantruming around all weekend. But, he and Wm worked their butts off to move it from the driveway to the rack we got to stack it on in the backyard. Wm came in DRENCHED in sweat. The boys worked their butts off! I told Steve that we can season it ourselves - we basically just bought next year's firewood now. He was only marginally appeased.

Then, Mimi came over. Flip was OVERJOYED. I'll let you be the judge of how much he adores Mimi:


He then got super excited, lick attacked her, and barfed on the carpet. So, fun times.

I took a nice walk with Suzanne and we had some hot chocolate chats. The weather didn't turn out to be half bad! But, we woke up this morning to pouring rain. I left Wm sitting comfortably in his pajamas. I was very jealous!! He's living the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment